- Promo Merch
How can Insert Coin help your brand?
At Insert Coin, we're not just experts in making the best licensed gaming tees - we know how to design and produce apparel, accessories and logos to promote your game, franchise and brand too.
Made to the same industry-leading quality as our retail products - and by the same creative team - we can develop the bespoke clothing you need for your product launch or event. And it goes far beyond t-shirts. Hoodies, bags, jackets, gloves, dressing gowns - we can make pretty much anything you want, all tailored perfectly to your needs.
Our ongoing promotional work matches our exceptional reputation for retail clothing, and we have developed outstanding working relationships with some of the industry's biggest names, including, Microsoft, Eurogamer, EA, Ubisoft, Gamespot, GAME, IGN, Future Publishing, Gamers' Voice and Special Effect.
By creating high quality, memorable merchandise, we've helped those brands reach their community, customers and clients more effectively - allowing them to spread awareness and appreciation through tangible, limited edition items.
Do you want to find out how we can help you and your brand make more of an impact? Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help develop some truly creative promotions.
Examples of previous work...
- GAME - In-store uniform, including bespoke tees and hoodies 2013
- Microsoft - Logo design and bespoke hoodies for 'The Gathering' 2011
- Microsoft - Forza tees for the 'Paris to Top Gear Live' road race 2012
- Microsoft - Fable Anniversary 'E3 reveal' tees and polo shirts
- Microsoft - Fable Anniversary 'Gamescom' tees
- Eurogamer - Expo merchandise for retail and staff 2011-13
- EA / GAME - Battlefield 4 promo hoodies
- EA - Promotional 'Sun Valley' and 'RCPD' tees for Need For Speed Rivals
- EA - Europe-wide promotional 'nano onesies' for Crysis 3
- EA - Europe-wide product related promotional tees for FIFA13
- EA - Promotional 'FCPD' tees for Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Ubisoft - UK-wide promotional hoodies for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
- Ubisoft - UK-wide uniform hoodies for Consumer Experience Team
- Ubisoft - UK-wide promotional hoodies for Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Ubisoft - UK-wide promotional hoodies for Assassin's Creed III
- Ubisoft - UK-wide promotional hoodies for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Capcom - Limited-edition hoodies for special edition of DmC
- Rocksteady - Limited-edition 8th anniversary studio tees
- Namco Bandai - Limited-edition promotional tees for Tales of Grace
- Namco Bandai - Limited-edition promotional tees for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 contests
- Born Ready - Promotional tees and hoodies for 'Strike Suit Zero' Kickstarter project
- GameSpot - UK-wide promotional tees for MCM Expos 2010-11
- IGN - Celebration logo for 100th Podcast event 2011
- Future Publishing - Promotional products including Official Nintendo Wii-U bags
- Future Publishing - Retail merchandise and promotional tees 2012 including Edge tees and ONM Wii-U shirts
- Explosive Alan - Promotional tees for the 'Project Possum' Kickstarter project
- Loading Bar - Promotional hoodies for the 'London Gaming Bar' Kickstarter project
- SpecialEffect - Retail merchandise and promotional tees for Gamers for Good 2010-13 charity campaign
- Gamers' Voice - Retail merchandise and promotional tees 2010-12
- GameCity - Retail merchandise and promotional tees 2010