WIN BIG AT EGX 2015!
We’re heading to EGX and we’ve got an epic competition for everyone who comes to see us at the show – with one lucky customer bagging the very first FRYE hooded jacket from our incoming Assassin’s Creed Syndicate range, as well as a stack of gaming goodness!
Every customer will receive an entry ticket for every item they buy from our EGX store (while stocks last!) and then, on 2nd October 2015, we will choose one ticket at random – and one lucky winner will grab a priceless pile of gaming awesome including…
– The first ‘FRYE’ hooded jacket from our Assassin’s Creed Syndicate range!
– Nearly 60 games, including Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain, Far Cry 4, DmC: Devil May Cry and much more!
– Limited edition of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance with rare RAIDEN figure!
– Super rare Metal Gear Solid soundtrack!
– Metal Gear Solid graphic novel!
– Limited edition of Watch Dogs!
– Monster Hunter figurines!
– Dark Souls metal plate!
– Signed ‘Tales of’ prints!
– Set of Worms plush characters!
– Exclusive PlayStation notebook!
– Xbox art cards!
– The Escapists Swag Bag!
– Disney Infinity figures and power discs!
– Saints Row ouija board!
– Limited Edition Assassin’s Creed Unity and Syndicate art prints!
– TWO Tritton headsets!
– MadCatz Gaming Keyboard!
– Exclusive Insert Coin Wii U bag!
– Far Cry flag, wig and scarf!
– Various game soundtracks, posters, coasters and badges!
– And lots, lots more…
Huge thanks need to go out to the amazing folk at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Xbox, Lionhead Studios, RARE, Konami, Koei Tecmo, 2K, Koch Media, EA, Team 17, Ubisoft, Future, Bandai Namco, SEGA, Capcom, MadCatz and Green Man Gaming for the amazing donations to our prize pile!
To enter, simply visit our store at EGX and buy ANY item – EVERY item bought earns an entry ticket into the prize draw!
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you at EGX 2015!
Terms & Conditions
- Who can enter this prize draw?
This prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Insert Coin or our agents are not eligible to enter.
- How do I enter the prize draw?
Entry to the prize draw is through purchasing any item available through the official Insert Coin store at Eurogamer Expo 2015. One randomly numbered ticket will be provided per item bought at the store. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Insert Coin reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Entry tickets only available while stocks last.
- What is the prize?
The prize includes the first prototype of the new official Assassin’s Creed ‘FRYE’ hooded jacket, as well as a selection of games, accessories and exclusive promotional items. This final prize content is subject to change and is non-transferable.
- When does the competition close?
Tickets will stop being distributed at the end of Eurogamer Expo 2015 or when tickets/stock runs out. The winner will be drawn at random on Friday 2nd October 2015 – or otherwise as soon as possible after this deadline.
- What happens to my information?
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the winner agrees to take part in future marketing promotions.
- How are winners chosen?
The winner will be picked by a random prize draw, conducted by a member of the Insert Coin team on the date listed above. The odds of winning depends on the number of entries received. The winning number will be announced via our Facebook, Twitter and Blog channels as soon as possible after the draw takes place. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, through no fault of Insert Coin, within 10 working days after the first announcement, an alternative winner will be selected through an additional prize draw. The winner’s name may be used in future PR or marketing information.
- Other information you need to know…
Please be advised, no correspondence will be entered into regarding either this prize draw or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of any kind of dispute, Insert Coin’s decision shall be final. Insert Coin reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this campaign – or these Terms and Conditions – at any time without notice.