NEW DESIGNER WANTED!
Are you a lifelong gamer with a passion for design? Do you have experience in creating and developing awesome brands and exciting products? Then we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a middleweight designer to join our busy creative team. Based full-time in our Leigh-on-Sea HQ, you’ll be helping to develop the style of our brand and sub-brands, as well as assisting with the development of products and constantly generating great social media content. You’ll also have the chance to work on projects with our licensors/partners – such as PlayStation, Capcom, Konami, ATLUS, SEGA, Bungie, Ubisoft and 2K amongst others.
You’ll need to be adaptable as every day will bring fresh new challenges, but you’ll regularly be creating images for our ongoing marketing communications, developing new products and branding, assisting with photoshoots and generally bringing in fresh and creative ideas on a daily basis.
You MUST be:
– energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and creative
– a lifelong, passionate gamer with a love of geek culture
– fluent in Illustrator, with a first-class working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
– social media savvy, with a good understanding of all platforms and channels
– an experienced team player who is also able to work independently
It would also be USEFUL if you’re:
– experienced at styling and developing brands
– experienced in working on photoshoots / videos
– experienced at working on licensed / fashion-led projects
The deadline for applications is 12 noon (UK time) on 20th May 2016 – and we are aiming to arrange all preliminary interviews by the end of the month. Salary will be based upon experience and ability.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, send your CV, covering letter and any relevant examples of your work to email@example.com with the subject line ‘JOB APPLICATION DES16’… good luck!