WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
Are you organised, motivated and enthusiastic?
Do you have fantastic office skills? Are you great at working with other people?
Then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a new business and customer relations manager to join the busy team working in our Leigh-on-Sea office in the UK. You’ll be helping with several day-to-day aspects of the company using your knowledge of MS Office and great organisational and interpersonal skills to handle customer enquiries and all payments in and out as well as prepare and submit regular royalty reports and VAT returns. You’ll also need to be adaptable as every day will bring fresh new challenges and you’ll regularly be part of company-wide projects too.
– have a great working knowledge of Excel, as well as all other MS Office programs
– be confident and capable in dealing with day-to-day customer service enquiries via email and telephone
– be able to manage payments in and out of the business
– have great organisational skills and be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
– have great communication skills (both written and verbal) with colleagues licensors/partners and our customers
– be able to work well in a team as well as independently and be adaptable and flexible to assist in other projects when necessary
– be enthusiastic, efficient, motivated and proactive
It would be USEFUL if:
– have experience in preparing licensing royalty reports and other documents
– you are a gamer – it’s preferred but not essential!
The deadline for applications is 12 noon (UK) on 15th November 2017 – and we are aiming to arrange all interviews by the end of the month. Salary will be based upon experience and ability. Please note, this job position is full-time and based in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, UK.
If you think you’re the right person for the job send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘JOB APPLICATION OFFMAN17’… good luck!